- Domestic Water Purification (26)
- Emergency Water Purification (2)
- Industrial Water Purification (15)
- Outdoor Water Purification (2)
- Water pollution problems (3)
- Water Purification Processes (3)
Soft water vs hard water. Do You know the difference? If you want to learn more, you are on the right place.
Using soft water and eliminating limescale problems in your household can make a big difference in the quality of living.
Soft water vs hard water? Soft water has many advantages over hard water and it can greatly improve the quality of life in your home.
What is the easiest way to find out the hardness of your water?
The fastest and easiest way is to test it yourself, at your home. There are water hardness test strips available for quick water hardness tests.
Save time and get accurate test results within seconds. Simply take one of the provided test strips and dip the test strip into the water. Compare the test strip colors with the large color chart on the bottle. This is your water hardness result.
No need to visit a store or wait for someone else to test the quality of your water.
Enjoy consistently accurate and reliable results whenever you need them.
Ideal for you water softener operation control.
What is soft water?
Soft water is the water that you get at the outlet of your water softener. This is the water from which calcium and magnesium ions are removed and replaced by sodium ions.
Calcium and magnesium salts make the well known annoying limescale residues.
With them removed there is no more hard water problems in your home.
Soft water vs hard water main advantages
first of all, there is no limescale creation in your home, water pipes, appliances, glassware, bath…
- clothes washed with soft water are much softer because there is no crystallization of limescale on its fine fiber
- hair and skin will feel softer and healthier with using soft water for washing
- glassware washed with soft water is crystal clear
- the consumption of washing agents is significantly reduced
- – your water heaters lifetime will be prolonged, and it will operate with lower power consumption
- glass shower doors will look like new even after long time of use
Although hard water makes problems for appliances and makes ugly visual sights it is not a danger for your health.
Automatic whole house water softener
- 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt
- Ion exchange water softener, 48,000-grain capacity, service flow: 9-11 GPM
- 20” solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents
Crystal Quest has been in the water filtration industry for over 30 years. The company manufactures water filtration and softeners products to a worldwide market for residential, industrial, or commercial use.
How can you get soft water in your home
With whole house water softeners you can solve all your limescale problems and provide soft water for your whole home.
They are easy to install, you can read more about water softener installation here.
Who am I?
I am working as a water treatment technical manager and I have more than 25 years of practical experience in water purification.
After many years of experience in water treatment and purification, I want to share some of my knowledge and get people to know the real importance of water quality.
Water quality and water treatment are very complex themes, so it is important to explain them on an easy-to-read level.
On this blog, you will find many understandable, easy-to-read information about water purification.
I hope you enjoy it and thank You for reading.
- Reverse osmosis water tank – why is it importantWhat is a reverse osmosis water tank? Reverse osmosis water tank is one of the main elements of an under sink reverse osmosis system and its main purpose is to act as a purified water …
- Whole house sediment filter protects your home and appliancesIntro There is wide range of whole house water filter systems on the market. Do you need a whole house water filter? What kind of a water filter system do you need to improve water …
- Water hardness test kit – learn how to check water hardness fast and easyWater hardness test kit Water hardness test kit is an easy and fast way to check the hardness value of the water with water test strips. It is also suitable to monitor the operation of …
- Best water for hair wash and hair care – what water quality you need for better hair?Best water for hair wash and hair care – what water quality you need? You already tried all the expensive hair products but your hair just doesn’t get shine and volume like in the commercials? …
- Greensand plus – the best iron removal filter media?Greensand plus for iron removal from water Greensand plus iron removal filters are the best choice for removing iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfide and even arsenic in some conditions from water. Iron in higher concentrations can …
- Drinking water test kit 16 in 1. Know more about your water quality.What is a drinking water test kit? Drinking water test kit 16 in 1 is an easy way to find out about your water’s quality. What kind of water test kits are available? There are …