- Domestic Water Purification (75)
- Emergency Water Purification (11)
- Industrial Water Purification (35)
- Outdoor Water Purification (8)
- Water pollution problems (5)
- Water Purification Processes (5)
- Water Quality for Plants (1)
Soft water vs hard water. Do You know the difference? If you want to learn more, you are on the right place.
Using soft water and eliminating limescale problems in your household can make a big difference in the quality of living.
Soft water vs hard water? Soft water has many advantages over hard water and it can greatly improve the quality of life in your home.
What is the easiest way to find out the hardness of your water?
The fastest and easiest way is to test it yourself, at your home. There are water hardness test strips available for quick water hardness tests.
Save time and get accurate water test results within seconds. Simply take one of the provided test strips and dip the test strip into the water. Compare the test strip colors with the large color chart on the bottle. This is your water hardness result.
No need to visit a store or wait for someone else to test the quality of your water.
Enjoy consistently accurate and reliable results whenever you need them.
Ideal for you water softener operation control.
What is soft water?
Soft water is the water that you get at the outlet of your water softener. This is the water from which calcium and magnesium ions are removed and replaced by sodium ions.
Calcium and magnesium salts make the well known annoying limescale residues.
With them removed there is no more hard water problems in your home.
Soft water vs hard water main advantages
first of all, there is no limescale creation in your home, water pipes, appliances, glassware, bath…
- clothes washed with soft water are much softer because there is no crystallization of limescale on its fine fiber
- hair and skin will feel softer and healthier with using soft water for washing
- glassware washed with soft water is crystal clear
- the consumption of washing agents is significantly reduced
- – your water heaters lifetime will be prolonged, and it will operate with lower power consumption
- glass shower doors will look like new even after long time of use
Although hard water makes problems for appliances and makes ugly visual sights it is not a danger for your health.
Automatic whole house water softener
- 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt
- Ion exchange water softener, 48,000-grain capacity, service flow: 9-11 GPM
- 20” solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents
Crystal Quest has been in the water filtration industry for over 30 years. The company manufactures water filtration and softeners products to a worldwide market for residential, industrial, or commercial use.
How can you get soft water in your home
With whole house water softeners you can solve all your limescale problems and provide soft water for your whole home.
They are easy to install, you can read more about water softener installation here.
Who am I?
I am working as a water treatment technical manager and I have more than 25 years of practical experience in water purification.
Water purification expert
After many years of experience in water purification, I want to share some of my knowledge and get people to know the real importance of water quality.
Water purification and water treatment are very complex themes, so it is important to explain them in an easy-to-read way.
On this blog, you will find many understandable, easy-to-read information about water purification.
I hope you enjoy it, find some useful information, and thank You for reading.
More info on my work and my expertise on water purification can be found on my LinkedIn profile.